New Service Request

Welcome to Hill County Water District located in the State of Montana.  Please contact our office by phone at 406-397-3387, or you can print out the Hookup Permit Request Application to apply for service. Upon completion of the Hookup Permit Request Application, new users will recieve a Hookup Permit.  New users will also be required to execute a Water Purchase Agreement prior to receiving water pursuant to the Rules and Regulations.  We look forward to serving your water needs.

Relevant Documents